Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We have a winner!

I'm delighted to announce the winner of the Query Bio contest (I need to do a contest to name my contests, clearly)!

And the winner is...

Oh, what the hell. I loved all three, and it's great blog fodder anyway. Everybody wins.

Here are the links, in no particular order:




Congratulations to all of you! Email me your query bio paragraphs (please put "blog contest" in the subject line) and we'll do the critiques on the blog next week.

(Aside to Kim: I couldn't find your post! Send me a link, or post in the comments, and we can do yours as well.)

Happy New Year to those celebrating! I'll see you all back here next week.

7 comments:

Sara Rayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Rayne said...

Yay! Do you want the whole query for context, or the bio paragraph only? I only ask because mine mentions my personal connection to the setting?
Thanks for this contest - I'm so excited! :)

Courtney Miller-Callihan said...

Hi Ms. Snip! Go ahead and send the whole thing to me via e-mail, and I'll have a look to see how much is relevant for context, and edit the rest out as much as possible before posting to the blog. Sound OK?

Jo Eberhardt said...

Thanks! Very exciting. :)

(Oh, and I couldn't comment on your blog for some reason, Ms. Snip, but I really enjoyed your story.)

Kim Batchelor said...

Courtney, I think I may have misunderstood the contest. I submitted my bio when I think you were wanting writing on a prompt. Sorry for the confusion.

Sara Rayne said...

That sounds great!

(And thanks, Jo! I don't know why it's doing that - I revisted my comments settings to try and fix it, but I really appreciate you trying. Really enjoyed yours, too, btw. (: )

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Christi Corbett