Friday, August 19, 2011

Writing Prompt #9

This time of year, everyone's heading out on vacation-- or at least wishing they could. But I hope you'll go somewhere much weirder with today's prompt than that.

No one could figure out how he'd managed to disappear without a trace.

Have a great weekend, and I'll see you back here next week.

CONTEST! Post a response (on your site, with a link in the comments section here) to any of my writing prompts between now and August 26, and I'll pick one winner whose query letter I will then critique on the blog the following week. (We can remove the identifying details, if you want; we'll figure that out later.) I'm not promising representation, but I'm not ruling it out either...

Tell your friends!


Chelsie said...

I liked this prompt a lot. Keep them coming please!

Robert Michael said...

Really enjoy this. Good prompt. Thanks.

fOIS In The City said...

Here's the next to the last of your prompts. This was great fun and a kin to the first line of a thriller :) Thanks again!

Allan Petersen said...

Here is my entry. I "cheated" and incorporated two of your prompts into one story.